Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
EighteeN O FivE
jim1
granturismoman
Rudyard77
Racerluc
SOULREND KNIGHT
Mr Antt
11 posters

Total Racing Europe - SEAT Leon Supercup Championship [Discussion]

Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Total Racing Europe - SEAT Leon Supercup Championship [Discussion] Empty Total Racing Europe - SEAT Leon Supercup Championship [Discussion]

Post by Mr Antt Sun 12 Aug 2012, 10:51 pm

Hi guys,

Rather than having this section clogged up with many threads all discussing different topics related to the championship, I've created us all a thread instead (Rhyme Very Happy) to keep the section tidy.

Please keep it clean. We don't wont arguments and bickering about "so and so pushing me off the track", etc.

Cheers!

- Anthony.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Total Racing Europe - SEAT Leon Supercup Championship [Discussion] Empty Re: Total Racing Europe - SEAT Leon Supercup Championship [Discussion]

Post by Mr Antt Mon 13 Aug 2012, 2:53 am

Right guys, I've posted the official details. Check them out.

Hopefully we'll be fully ready to race by this time next week!
    SOULREND KNIGHT
    SOULREND KNIGHT

Total Racing Europe - SEAT Leon Supercup Championship [Discussion] Empty Re: Total Racing Europe - SEAT Leon Supercup Championship [Discussion]

Post by SOULREND KNIGHT Mon 13 Aug 2012, 5:23 am

I have just visited the championship plan, A job well done Mr Antt it looks very professional well beyond my scope excellent work
    I can't wait to hit the track, I hope plenty of members can attend each meeting to make it exciting.

"Blue old friend" .............I need a Super Blue Tune tongue

Post by Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 5:32 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing I'll send you one later this evening.
    To other interested guys too naturally.
    Racerluc
    Racerluc

Total Racing Europe - SEAT Leon Supercup Championship [Discussion] Empty Seat tune

Post by Racerluc Mon 13 Aug 2012, 5:49 am

Can you send me a seat tune please ?
    Racerluc
    Racerluc

Post by Racerluc Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:04 am

I just looked at the series details and I have to say ; Well done!
    I really hope that we can make it a series full of fun and exitement.
    Thanks guys that my son and I can race as a team, so we can both have our piece of the cake Smile
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:16 am

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Please note however, it was a team effort, I just did the typing Very Happy

It's bound to be exciting, so in looking forward to it too! Please though, start requesting your liveries now do I can get to work right away. Bear in mind, all you can change is the flag and number, but still Smile
    Rudyard77
    Rudyard77
    Admin

Post by Rudyard77 Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:20 am

Excellent!

To add some variety to the livery (flag) line-up, I think I'll race with the flag of my adopted Country, Sweden (even though I'm English). I'll send you a PM Ant.
    granturismoman
    granturismoman

Post by granturismoman Mon 13 Aug 2012, 8:48 am

I have forum access for one day! Would it be possible to make my own flag? If not, that's fine. I was just thinking of something a bit different. I could send it to you.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Mon 13 Aug 2012, 8:53 am

Providing it is literally just the flag that changes, that's perfectly fine. I'll sort you out with the base paint, with your name and number and gift it to you later Smile
    granturismoman
    granturismoman

Post by granturismoman Mon 13 Aug 2012, 9:11 am

Sorry Antt, just noticed the official rules were up. Should've pm'ed you I guess Smile Looking forward to this and I know I'll be in first- at least for the start of the second race. Very Happy
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Mon 13 Aug 2012, 9:15 am

granturismoman wrote:Sorry Antt, just noticed the official rules were up. Should've pm'ed you I guess Smile Looking forward to this and I know I'll be in first- at least for the start of the second race. Very Happy

Ahaa... I see what you did there Wink
    jim1
    jim1

Post by jim1 Mon 13 Aug 2012, 5:58 pm

Looking forward to the first race, sounds great!

Axel, please could I have one of your tunes too? Very Happy

Post by Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 10:54 pm

jim1 wrote:Looking forward to the first race, sounds great!

Axel, please could I have one of your tunes too? Very Happy

Tune is in your data inbox.

@everyone who has my tune: It was build for hotlapping, so maybe the tyre pressure is too low for a race with damage simulation (tyres maybe lose grip too early), so please test it and adjust the pressure a bit higher.
    Sorry for not thinking about before sending it, but I guess everyone is able to do this little adjustment.
    Rudyard77
    Rudyard77
    Admin

Post by Rudyard77 Thu 23 Aug 2012, 10:34 pm

One day to go now! I've had a break from Forza for a while, but I'm really looking forward to this. I'll have to have a few practice laps tonight to make sure I'm familiar with the car on Nurburg GP - hopefully I won't be well off the pace of the pack!

Remember to make your pit-stop everyone! (No doubt I'll be the only driver who forgets...) Rolling Eyes

See you all tomorrow, and lets hope we get a good turn-out for the opening session. Would be great to have a grid of 12+ drivers
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Thu 23 Aug 2012, 10:43 pm

Rudyard77 wrote:See you all tomorrow, and lets hope we get a good turn-out for the opening session. Would be great to have a grid of 12+ drivers

I'll second that!

I've sent liveries to everyone who has requested them. I'll just add that if you don't have your livery yet then what I think we'll do is have you drive the generic SEAT that's in the club garage. It has a tune and the number is (or will be) set to '00'. This is just so the grid looks as it should and for now you'll make do with the Union Jack.

Some people have opted for unique details on their SEAT, and I must say it's going to be nice to have some variety on the grid.

I'll see you all (or most of) on Friday night, can't wait!
    Rudyard77
    Rudyard77
    Admin

Post by Rudyard77 Thu 23 Aug 2012, 11:02 pm

Ant, I presume you will set-up the lobby and send invites to all club members? If everyone accepts your invite, then hopefully we will all be in the same 'party', so that everyone will be in communication with each other, microphone-wise. Hope so anyway!
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Thu 23 Aug 2012, 11:05 pm

Rudyard77 wrote:Ant, I presume you will set-up the lobby and send invites to all club members? If everyone accepts your invite, then hopefully we will all be in the same 'party', so that everyone will be in communication with each other, microphone-wise. Hope so anyway!

Yep, that's no problem. I've already set up the lobby with the settings and what-not. I was debating whether to invite all members or just those who're participating. Simply because we have some members who don't make use of the forums (With the exception of Fraser - He can read here, just not write (sounds awful written like that, but it's not)). Just wondered if it would clog up the lobby. If I can add a message with the invite then it'll work that way, those who signed up will know to join and those who didn't, I imagine would decline or ignore the invite.

Post by Guest Fri 24 Aug 2012, 5:47 pm

Good Morning Ladies,

finally the heat over Germany is gone. Temperatures htgher than 100° F are nice when you are lying at the beach, but not in a big city. So I am fit for the start of the series.

I am looking forward to it and to see you all on the track.

Please think about the mandatory pit stop and to keep things nice.

An old racer's saying that applies for today: To finish 1st you have to finish first.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Fri 24 Aug 2012, 9:24 pm

bluesky0870 wrote:Good Morning Ladies

Oi you! We'll have less Very Happy

In just a few hours time we'll be hitting the track! I'd say this afternoons driving lesson would help, but it certainly wont Razz

See you all later!
    Rudyard77
    Rudyard77
    Admin

Post by Rudyard77 Sat 25 Aug 2012, 9:16 am

Well, that was terrific fun I must say! Very Happy Thanks everyone for a cracking evening of clean, exciting racing. Both races were great - the first, a semi-endurance event was a nice change from the usual short sprints in public lobbies/and/or the game's event list. The second race was also fun - although a tad feistier from my perspective! Did anyone get away without any performance impairing damage on round 2? Congrats to Simon and Spencer on their victories. I'm looking forward to next Friday now!

Post by Guest Sat 25 Aug 2012, 9:29 am

Thanks to everyone for a great night of racing. I enjoyed every second of it. The best hour I've ever had in forza 3 and 4.
    I am also pleased of the way everyone of you had fun with each other. It seems that the club is not only a club but a bunch of guys who accepts and respects each other.

@ fraser: It was very exiting to race bumper on bumper for at least 3 laps. Great fair fight.

@ Jim: Don't worry about the first corner. That's racing and totally ok until it is no purpose.

@ Stripeyboy: Sorry again for hitting you.

And once morer a big THANK YOU to all of you.

I am looking forward to the next week races.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Sat 25 Aug 2012, 9:34 am

First off, a massive thank you to everyone who took part - It turned out to be a great success with 10 people fighting right down to the wire for the total of 31 laps!

Well done to all who took part, all places equal points and I'm just about to post the results now.

I had such fun tonight, and I don't even care I finished near the back of the grid for both races, I had to fight for my positions and that's exactly what I looked forward to doing.

I'm looking forward to next Friday and I hope we get just as big, if not bigger turnout!

Thanks again,

- Anthony Very Happy

Post by Guest Sat 25 Aug 2012, 9:40 am

Rudyard77 wrote:Well, that was terrific fun I must say! Very Happy Thanks everyone for a cracking evening of clean, exciting racing. Both races were great - the first, a semi-endurance event was a nice change from the usual short sprints in public lobbies/and/or the game's event list. The second race was also fun - although a tad feistier from my perspective! Did anyone get away without any performance impairing damage on round 2? Congrats to Simon and Spencer on their victories. I'm looking forward to next Friday now!

My car's back looked like the face of a boxer after a fight with Mike Tyson in his best times in race 2 but I did not notice any issues...
    In race 1 I ruined the gearbox because I am used to shift at rev's red band end. Laughing

the thing you called feasty was the best clash I ever had in Forza over at least 3 laps - sometimes really hard but always fair from my point of view.
    Rudyard77
    Rudyard77
    Admin

Post by Rudyard77 Sat 25 Aug 2012, 9:44 am

Indeed! Perhaps 'feisty' was the wrong word. 'Closely fought' would have been a better description - certainly I was guilty of the odd nudge here and scrape there. Nothing wrong with occasional trading of paint when fighting for position - on the replay it just looked like most of the field had sustained a fair bit of aero damage by the end that's all. Most enjoyable. I've just flicked through the replays, and I have to say the cars looked great in their matching liveries with personalised front wings. Was that the Finnish flag you were running with on yours Ant?

Last edited by Rudyard77 on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 29 Apr 2024, 10:03 am