Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Important Information Regarding the SEAT Championship!

Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Important Information Regarding the SEAT Championship! Empty Important Information Regarding the SEAT Championship!

Post by Mr Antt Sat 18 Aug 2012, 3:47 am

Attention all participants of the SEAT Leon Supercup Championship!

The first meeting will be held at 9pm GMT on Friday 24th August. Each atom the following meetings shall be held at th same time every Friday until the championship is complete. This will not change unless stated otherwise.

Whilst this time/date may not suit all members, it appeared to be the most convenient for the majority. My apologies if this causes any schedule conflicts.

I will update the official thread with this information too.

I look forward to seeing you next Friday, please of you haven't already done so arrange to hae your livery personalised with me otherwise the standard livery will be issued to you instead.

Thanks,

- Anthony.

Last edited by Mr Antt on Sat 01 Sep 2012, 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Racerluc
    Racerluc

Important Information Regarding the SEAT Championship! Empty Re: Important Information Regarding the SEAT Championship!

Post by Racerluc Sat 18 Aug 2012, 6:39 pm

We can't race that day, holliday for a week near Francorchamps... Crying or Very sad Smile
    Rudyard77
    Rudyard77
    Admin

Important Information Regarding the SEAT Championship! Empty Re: Important Information Regarding the SEAT Championship!

Post by Rudyard77 Sat 18 Aug 2012, 7:54 pm

Shame you or your son won't be able to make the first one Luc - hopefully we'll see you in the bulk of the other races. I myself will unfortunately have to miss at least one session sometime in September... However, I'll look forward to seeing all who can make this first race on the track next Friday! Promises to be great fun. Cool
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Sat 18 Aug 2012, 11:01 pm

Sorry you can't make it Luc, however I look forward to seeing on in the weeks afterwards!

Might I ask what you're doing in Francorchamps? It's certainly not for the F1 Belgian GP, I know that for sure, two weeks yet. Not that I'm counting.

Razz
    Racerluc
    Racerluc

Post by Racerluc Sun 19 Aug 2012, 3:15 am

No we're not going to the track this time. It's a family trip to the Ardennes for a week.
    It's a beautiful place and very relaxed atmosphere over there, and I can tell you, I really need this Cool
    Ben2012X
    Ben2012X

Post by Ben2012X Thu 23 Aug 2012, 7:29 am

Have fun near Spa! I've never been, but my dad says it's a great place!

I can make the first two I think but after that it's back to school, and I board, so that will it for a while Sad
    Rudyard77
    Rudyard77
    Admin

Post by Rudyard77 Thu 23 Aug 2012, 10:30 pm

Pity you won't be able to make the rest of the series Ben, but see if you can participate in this first session - I'm sure it will be great fun! Make sure to check back in with us when you return from school on your next holiday!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 29 Apr 2024, 1:00 pm