Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
EighteeN O FivE
jim1
granturismoman
Rudyard77
Racerluc
SOULREND KNIGHT
Mr Antt
11 posters

Total Racing Europe - SEAT Leon Supercup Championship [Discussion]

EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Total Racing Europe - SEAT Leon Supercup Championship [Discussion] - Page 6 Empty Re: Total Racing Europe - SEAT Leon Supercup Championship [Discussion]

Post by EighteeN O FivE Fri 05 Oct 2012, 9:51 am

Hope all is ok Ant.

Who is back up host?
    jim1
    jim1

Total Racing Europe - SEAT Leon Supercup Championship [Discussion] - Page 6 Empty Re: Total Racing Europe - SEAT Leon Supercup Championship [Discussion]

Post by jim1 Sat 06 Oct 2012, 1:15 am

Shame it looks like you will miss the race Ant.

I don't mind been the host, my internet is usually ok.

Post by Guest Sat 06 Oct 2012, 5:44 am

We can share the traffic if you like. You can setup the lobby and we both can invite the half of the people if it is needful.
    stirlingsheep

Post by stirlingsheep Sat 06 Oct 2012, 5:48 am

I'll be on tonight, missed last weekend for a stag weekend, although at 9 o'clock when I was necking tequila slammers I promise I was thinking of you guys
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Sun 07 Oct 2012, 12:16 am

Thanks for the concern guys, but fear not everything is fine.

Just a couple a things needed to be dealt with, and some important news to wait on. They were really the deciding factors for my absence.

Hope you all had a good evenings racing, and I'll be with you once more at Motegi. Last race of the season, can't miss that!

I'll update the results later.

- Anthony.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Thu 11 Oct 2012, 5:04 am

Sorry it took so long! Spencer reminded me, and the results have now been updated Very Happy
    SOULREND KNIGHT
    SOULREND KNIGHT

Post by SOULREND KNIGHT Fri 12 Oct 2012, 11:17 pm

Glad you will be back this week Antt, thanks for updating the results see you all tonight, I will really miss this championship when it's all over, I think you did a great job running the series.

Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Sat 13 Oct 2012, 2:00 am

Well thank you Smile

But, as one ends another begins!
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Sat 13 Oct 2012, 2:11 am

SOULREND KNIGHT wrote:Glad you will be back this week Antt, thanks for updating the results see you all tonight, I will really miss this championship when it's all over, I think you did a great job running the series.

I'll second that! This is the first time in any Forza game(2,3 or 4)that I've joined a club & raced in a championship & it's been the most fun I've ever had!

Good job!
    SimF40
    SimF40

Post by SimF40 Sat 13 Oct 2012, 2:55 am

looking forward to the last rounds tonight , hope to secure 3rd in the series...........although Motegi is a bit of a bogey track for me .
    Hope we have a good turn out for the series finale , will be on early to get some vital practice in
    see you all later
    Si
    SOULREND KNIGHT
    SOULREND KNIGHT

Post by SOULREND KNIGHT Sat 13 Oct 2012, 9:10 pm

How do I delete a post? Sent the following one twice all I can do is edit. Thanks.

Last edited by SOULREND KNIGHT on Sat 13 Oct 2012, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SOULREND KNIGHT
    SOULREND KNIGHT

Post by SOULREND KNIGHT Sat 13 Oct 2012, 9:16 pm

EighteeN O FivE wrote:
    SOULREND KNIGHT wrote:Glad you will be back this week Antt, thanks for updating the results see you all tonight, I will really miss this championship when it's all over, I think you did a great job running the series.

I'll second that! This is the first time in any Forza game(2,3 or 4)that I've joined a club & raced in a championship & it's been the most fun I've ever had!

Good job!

And I'll second that Smile this has been the most fantastic experience thank you all , I look forward to the future, it's nice that we are starting to get to know one another now also. Blue your tune was just incredible I used it for most of the season it handled so well,
    Thank-you.......................Er.... ..............got any classic tunes Very Happy

Regarding last night racing apologies Antt for tagging the back of your car several times, you break just a little sooner than I do, it's quite hard to keep momentum in order to get past on that track as I found when I caught Sim I tried a last ditch pass after swaming all over the back of him which failed, sorry Sim had it stuck I would have given you the place back i did actually keep left to let you by it wasn't a good move but I had to give it a go, touring car fashion Smile nice drive, nice win.

See you all on the grid. Happy Days.

jim1
    jim1

Post by jim1 Sun 14 Oct 2012, 1:42 am

Agreed, great championship, thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done to Soul for coming 1st, excellent racing and consistency every round.

Post by Guest Sun 14 Oct 2012, 10:13 am

The Twin ring race was soooooooooo much fun. Eighteen and me were battleing in both races like there won't be no tomorrow. BUT SUPERFAIR with a lot of breath taking manouevres. that was racing pure.
    And the 4way batlle in 2nd race was awesome like hell until I was turned around. But very big fun and a lot of action.
    Thanks for that evening.
    SimF40
    SimF40

Post by SimF40 Thu 18 Oct 2012, 8:06 pm

GREAT FIRST SERIES !!!

Is the results table going to be updated ?
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:45 am

Yep, bear with me it's been a busy week Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:59 am