Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Total Racing Europe 'Arrive & Drive' Season 2: ????

EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Total Racing Europe 'Arrive & Drive' Season 2: ???? Empty Total Racing Europe 'Arrive & Drive' Season 2: ????

Post by EighteeN O FivE Sun 03 Mar 2013, 3:32 am

I know that season 1 hasn't finished yet, but just to let you know that plans are already under way for a 3 car championship for season 2...
    jim1
    jim1

Total Racing Europe 'Arrive & Drive' Season 2: ???? Empty Re: Total Racing Europe 'Arrive & Drive' Season 2: ????

Post by jim1 Sun 03 Mar 2013, 8:32 am

what cars did you have in mind?
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Total Racing Europe 'Arrive & Drive' Season 2: ???? Empty Re: Total Racing Europe 'Arrive & Drive' Season 2: ????

Post by EighteeN O FivE Sun 03 Mar 2013, 10:40 am

They are being tested by our Stig right now, info will be up soon...

EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Sat 06 Apr 2013, 10:13 am

2008 Mercedes AMG C Class Touring Car R2 853
    2011 Audi A4 Touring Car R2 852

Cars & paint schemes will be up soon

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 5:02 pm

I miss my Opel Astra V8. Soul will appreciate this too, I am totally sure... Wink
    I'll build it equally set up and send you the tune. If you need the whole car I can send it to you too.

I think it doesn't matter if one or the other car is a bit faster or slower in R2 because nobody of us is able to drive them clean within the whole race distance ( as impressively shown yesterday Laughing Laughing ).

We also can implement a short qualifying of 5 laps (or 4 depending on the track length) in ghost mode instead of setting up a random grid.

btw.: I did not say Nascar and I did not say S- Class, I did say F - class (because of being a total opposite to R2, but it was not meant serious). Laughing Laughing So next time I better should put in my choppers or have some bottles of beer to speak English properly. Laughing
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Sat 06 Apr 2013, 5:51 pm

bluesky0870 wrote:I miss my Opel Astra V8. Soul will appreciate this too, I am totally sure... Wink
    I'll build it equally set up and send you the tune. If you need the whole car I can send it to you too.

I think it doesn't matter if one or the other car is a bit faster or slower in R2 because nobody of us is able to drive them clean within the whole race distance ( as impressively shown yesterday Laughing Laughing ).

We also can implement a short qualifying of 5 laps (or 4 depending on the track length) in ghost mode instead of setting up a random grid.

btw.: I did not say Nascar and I did not say S- Class, I did say F - class (because of being a total opposite to R2, but it was not meant serious). Laughing Laughing So next time I better should put in my choppers or have some bottles of beer to speak English properly. Laughing

2008 Mercedes AMG C Class Touring Car R2 853
    2011 Audi A4 Touring Car R2 852
    Opel Astra V8 Coupe Touring Car

Cars & paint schemes will be up soon

lol Nascar was fun! My head set has never been they same since my son ate the ear part...

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 6:48 pm

EighteeN O FivE wrote:

lol Nascar was fun! My head set has never been they same since my son ate the ear part...

affraid affraid If your son is affected by famine that he even has to eat the ear part of your headset, we may collect and send him a care parcel... Laughing Laughing

Do you need the car, the tune or both?
    jim1
    jim1

Post by jim1 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 7:44 pm

Sounds good. I don't usually like racing R3-1, but the R2 touring cars were fun last night.
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Mon 08 Apr 2013, 5:19 am

There's not many options on these car so I think people can set them up as they want as long as they leave the power alone. As for the tuning, I'll put mine up on my store front when I've done one but maybe Blue could sort out the gear ratio's for us?

I'm also coming up with a basic paint scheme which I'd like people to use & then just add you individual decals, numbers ect. Ill get some pics up when i'm done.
    SOULREND KNIGHT
    SOULREND KNIGHT

Post by SOULREND KNIGHT Mon 08 Apr 2013, 5:23 am

Blue is right Opel Astra is very much appreciated as a choice , one of my favourite cars in the game. nice !

Where do I sign Very Happy
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Mon 08 Apr 2013, 8:54 am

Sample tune for the Merc has been sent out. Can you tell me if it's locked or not? And how does it drive? I also have a tune ready for the A4 to send.

I am having a problem with the paint jobs - It wont let me gift them as it says they are locked?!?!?

Total Racing Europe 'Arrive & Drive' Season 2: ???? Hs0tqc

Total Racing Europe 'Arrive & Drive' Season 2: ???? 25q9hs8
    jim1
    jim1

Post by jim1 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 5:00 pm

Looks good. Are any of the vinyls you used locked? That would prevent you gifting the paint job

Post by Guest Tue 09 Apr 2013, 8:40 am

I've put a bit of time in the DTM - cars this evening. First I tweaked your Benz ( what have you done with the alignment? Laughing , it has had knock knees, you mistook the toe settings, therefor your front camber was way to much. It is not meant as a reproach, I just try to explain and to help.) Then I set up the Opel and the Audi to R2 852.
    In my hands all three cars are evenly matched ( all around 1:56:0 at nurb gp full.)
    If you like I hand out the tunes tomorrow to you and every other who is interested in testing them.
    I've lowered the wings settings on all cars, so if you think one of the cars is handling too lose on front or back, just play a bit with the associated wing.
    fraser54
    fraser54

Post by fraser54 Tue 09 Apr 2013, 8:44 am

I think the reason that the design is locked is because of the mercedes badge on the bonnet.
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:57 am

Err I was having a bit to drink that night so might have done the tune a little wrong lol Wink
    By all means send your tune out & I'll try taking the merc badge off.

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 12:30 am

fraser isn't able to race on Friday. I think it is a good thing and a fair gesture to fraser to postpone the Evo vs. WRX race to next week.

Instead of that we can hold a test race at the same track (Suzuka full) with the same race length (14/8 laps due to the faster cars) in the dtm - cars.

I'll send out the tunes later this day to everyone. And I'll send you the benz tune too Spencer. So you can compare and reenact what I 'have changed on your tune.

You asked me for tweaking the gears, they are untouched and no changes are necessary except of the final drive (overall gear raio) depending on the single track specifications.
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Wed 10 Apr 2013, 6:04 am

Ooooh yesss! DTM test session! Sorry Fraser Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 20 Apr 2024, 4:11 am