Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
SOULREND KNIGHT
kirschned
EighteeN O FivE
jim1
Rudyard77
fraser54
Mr Antt
SimF40
12 posters

The TOTAL RACING EUROPE pre '66 classic car clash (discussion thread)

Racerluc
    Racerluc

The TOTAL RACING EUROPE pre '66 classic car clash (discussion thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: The TOTAL RACING EUROPE pre '66 classic car clash (discussion thread)

Post by Racerluc Sat 03 Nov 2012, 9:33 pm

Nice racing at Iberian !
    @ Soul and Jim; sorry I held you up for so long, not so much places where you could overtake Embarassed
    Race 2 I got hit on the right rear from a recovering car that spun out, anyway, that's racing, came back to p6
    and that's not bad for a painter Smile
    jim1
    jim1

The TOTAL RACING EUROPE pre '66 classic car clash (discussion thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: The TOTAL RACING EUROPE pre '66 classic car clash (discussion thread)

Post by jim1 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:10 am

Racerluc wrote:Nice racing at Iberian !
    @ Soul and Jim; sorry I held you up for so long, not so much places where you could overtake Embarassed
    Race 2 I got hit on the right rear from a recovering car that spun out, anyway, that's racing, came back to p6

No probs at all. My car was only faster during the twisty turny part towards the end of the lap, but over taking there is hazardous. lol

Really good fun that track. For some reason all week I was thinking the race was at Infinion raceway, and only realised 30mins before the start of the race Laughing
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Sun 04 Nov 2012, 4:48 am

Nice driving last night everyone, after a week out is was great to get back on track!

I've updated the results in the information thread, and my my, what a lead you've got there Jim!

Cheers guys,

- Anthony.
    Stripeyboy

Post by Stripeyboy Mon 05 Nov 2012, 6:30 am

Mr Antt wrote:Nice driving last night everyone, after a week out is was great to get back on track!

I've updated the results in the information thread, and my my, what a lead you've got there Jim!

Cheers guys,

- Anthony.
    Hi Ant just to let you know that you`ve left me out the points total.Thanks
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Tue 06 Nov 2012, 2:49 am

Stripeyboy wrote:
    Mr Antt wrote:Nice driving last night everyone, after a week out is was great to get back on track!

Cheers guys,

- Anthony.
    Hi Ant just to let you know that you`ve left me out the points total.Thanks

Cheers pal, all sorted.

- Anthony.
    SOULREND KNIGHT
    SOULREND KNIGHT

Post by SOULREND KNIGHT Thu 08 Nov 2012, 5:11 am

Racerluc wrote:Nice racing at Iberian !

Not a problem I'm not a contender for this championship, just having fun with some mid pack battles. I had a few moments myself.
    See you next time.
    jim1
    jim1

Post by jim1 Sun 11 Nov 2012, 1:05 am

Mr Antt/Blue, what happened to the race last night?

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 8:00 am

As I've told Soul and fraser yesterday ( what you have heard also) and last week to Anthony I am out of this series as long as necessary.
    I am wondering too where Anthony is. For a while I haven't heard anything of him, but I have the bad feeling that he has lost the interest in his club.

So I only can say that the answer is up to him.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Sun 11 Nov 2012, 9:42 am

I was unaware of your decision to be absent from the events, I don't recall having such a conversation.

If you're out, no worries. I'll take the blame for last night, having trouble with my Xbox at the moment. Will work one minute, display red rings the next, and then be fine again. Thought it best not to risk it. I thought I'd have been able to count on Blue to run the event in my absence, but as I said I was unaware he wouldn't be attending. Not that I'm having a go, it's alright.

We shall resume the series next week permitting everything is well.

Sorry guys, ought to have said something beforehand, but up until the evening itself I thought things would be okay.

- Anthony.

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 10:05 am

Unaware? I am more than pretty sure that I've told you on xbl between last week's races that I won't participate in any longer as long as this little crashkid is still there.
    Do you remember now?

Don't make me look as a liar...

Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Sun 11 Nov 2012, 10:10 am

Please, that's not my intention.

I am simply saying, if there was a message I have missed it.

Same to you, please don't accuse me over a misunderstanding.
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Fri 16 Nov 2012, 3:10 am

What track is it this week?
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Sat 17 Nov 2012, 6:51 am

EighteeN O FivE wrote:What track is it this week?

It's Maple Valley.

However,
    I regret to inform you all that I am unable to attend for at least the next couple of weeks whilst my console is being repaired.

This leaves us with two options that I can see.

A) We can either postpone the event until all is sorted, (I may be able to borrow a friends console for next week) but we'll see.
    B) Someone else can take responsibility for the the event in my absence. I don't know who, so if you're up for it please let me know.

I'm terribly sorry guys, like I said for last week, I did try to make it but didn't want to risk it. And now my console has totally had it. In all fairness, I've had it since Christmas 2005, so it's done well for itself.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and I also apologise for such short notice.

Regards,

- Anthony.
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Sat 17 Nov 2012, 6:59 pm

I wasn't able to make it again in the end either... Sad
    SOULREND KNIGHT
    SOULREND KNIGHT

Post by SOULREND KNIGHT Sun 18 Nov 2012, 4:27 am

I was unable to race as i had unexpected visitors. sorry . i would be happy to wait for your return before the championship continues.
    SimF40
    SimF40

Post by SimF40 Thu 29 Nov 2012, 9:10 pm

So whats happening guys.....? no races for 3 weeks now,just wondering if interest had died ??are we going to ge tracing again or is it time to move on?

SOULREND KNIGHT
    SOULREND KNIGHT

Post by SOULREND KNIGHT Fri 30 Nov 2012, 4:39 am

I hope we will be back on track once Antt is up and running again. Ill check in this Friday if we are racing.
    I think its still maple valley next.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Fri 30 Nov 2012, 9:04 am

Sorry guys,

I've been absent from the forums the past couple of weeks.

Fear not, I'm still totally interested, it's just a very busy time at the moment. As my console is still under warranty, took out an extra 5 years a couple years back - I had it sent away for repair not last Saturday, but the one before. I'm waiting on the go ahead from Curry's/PC World to collect it once it has been returned. In the unlikely event that that happens to be tomorrow, I've got a console lined up to borrow from a friend of my brothers, so we're all set to race tomorrow evening if everyone is up for it.

Yes, we're at Maple Valley so it's certain to be an entertaining evening! Very Happy

I hope to see as many of you there as possible!

Again, sorry for the lack of communication, and the lack of actual events. I owe you guys big time.

- Anthony.
    SOULREND KNIGHT
    SOULREND KNIGHT

Post by SOULREND KNIGHT Sat 01 Dec 2012, 2:24 am

I'll see you all on track tonight Smile , good to here you are back. It's quite a commitment finding the time to attend each week, no need to apologies , we do have a life to. Smile

SimF40
    SimF40

Post by SimF40 Mon 03 Dec 2012, 11:49 pm

shame about the low turn out , but me and Ant had fun to see who could roll over the most...............think Ant beat me !!
    SOULREND KNIGHT
    SOULREND KNIGHT

Post by SOULREND KNIGHT Thu 06 Dec 2012, 5:33 am

I hope some more members can make it this week , and interest is still there, I did chuckle watching Antt roll his car as I passed him on the second maple corner, sorry Antt shouldn't laugh , it just tipped over right I front of me, Smile

Hope you all still had fun which is what it's all about.

See you Friday.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Sat 08 Dec 2012, 3:20 am

Haha, laugh all you want! I sure as hell was Razz

Besides the fact that only a few turned up it was fun all the same.

I hate Maple Valley so much Evil or Very Mad

I'll update the results now, and hope we can get some more guys here this evening!

EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Sat 08 Dec 2012, 10:01 am

Good races tonight, sorry I couldn't find my mic. And I was a bit race rusty!

Shame Ant left, me & Soul went for a spin in the public races in the TREU Leon's!
    SOULREND KNIGHT
    SOULREND KNIGHT

Post by SOULREND KNIGHT Sat 08 Dec 2012, 10:34 am

Wish I could have stayed on longer racing the Leon, good racing See you next time.

fraser54
    fraser54

Post by fraser54 Sat 08 Dec 2012, 9:37 pm

hey antt.it says i only have 12 points in the results.im sure i have more than that...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 29 Apr 2024, 4:52 pm