Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Team racing

Racerluc
    Racerluc

Team racing Empty Team racing

Post by Racerluc Wed 08 Aug 2012, 2:20 am

I can't race that often, so if I join a race series there's a chance that I would miss some races.
    The idea is that my son, Jo, and I should race as a one car team, he can race when I wouldn't be able to race...
    I hope this will be allowed by you guys, please? Pretty please? Shocked
    jim1
    jim1

Team racing Empty Re: Team racing

Post by jim1 Wed 08 Aug 2012, 2:27 am

fine by me
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Wed 08 Aug 2012, 2:30 am

Personally, I don't see why this would be a problem Smile

And whilst you mention it, (providing nobody objects) I'll propose the same idea to other club members. If anyone wishes to team up, since I know we wont all be able to make every race then I'd imagine that would be fine too. However, my one concern is that it would limit the number of entries, but that shouldn't be a massive problem.

- Anthony.
    Rudyard77
    Rudyard77
    Admin

Post by Rudyard77 Wed 08 Aug 2012, 3:44 am

Fine with me too.

Just out of interest Luc, do you and Jo race together on the same xbox? I sometimes race with my Father online (he lives in the UK and I live in Sweden), and its never quite the same when we meet up and race split-screen on the same console, due to having fewer options in the way of race customising (e.g. limited to just two AI cars, that you can't even specify...) For us, the experience always seems better racing on separate consoles, but of course this might be impractical when people live in the same household. Not yet having any children of my own, this isn't an issue for me, but I just wonder sometimes whether it could make sense to have more than one console in a household for that sort of reason. Of course this would bring other problems such as requiring a second TV and perhaps being located in separate rooms of the house when playing together! Apologies for veering off-topic, and also my apologies if this comes across as too nosey - please just tell me to mind my own business in that case! It's just something that I often wonder about when racing split-screen.
    Ben2012X
    Ben2012X

Post by Ben2012X Wed 08 Aug 2012, 4:02 am

No objections here!
    Racerluc
    Racerluc

Post by Racerluc Wed 08 Aug 2012, 4:12 am

@ Rudyard; We never race together, I just can't focus with that split screen Embarassed
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Wed 08 Aug 2012, 4:22 am

I'm in the same boat as you Luc, I cannot play split-screen. On any game for that fact. Which sort of ruins it, because it's nice to play with people who are in the same room, but I get so distracted by it.
    Rudyard77
    Rudyard77
    Admin

Post by Rudyard77 Wed 08 Aug 2012, 6:08 am

I agree re the split-screen. I also find it harder when trying to listen to your engine tone for correct gear change moments. The other player's car is a distraction.

Anyway, apologies for de-railing the thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:02 pm