Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Club Garage Contents

Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Club Garage Contents Empty Club Garage Contents

Post by Mr Antt Sat 23 Jun 2012, 7:32 am

I'll keep on top of this list as best as I can.

- Anthony.

Cars So Far:
    • Porsche 993 GT2 - S/700, tuned for circuit racing.
    • Lotus Evora 124 Endurance - S/700, tuned for circuit racing.
    • BMW M5 F10 - S/700, tuned for circuit racing.
    • Pagani Zonda R - R2/875, tuned for circuit racing.

Ben2012X
    Ben2012X

Club Garage Contents Empty Re: Club Garage Contents

Post by Ben2012X Thu 12 Jul 2012, 5:52 am

Mr Antt,

That 993 is really sorted! I took it for a blast round Hockenheim National and I was really impressed.
    What did you do to it?
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Thu 12 Jul 2012, 5:58 am

Well it's one of my favourite (if not my favourite) car(s) of all time, so I knew I really wanted to put effort into getting the tune just right. First, I picked the class I wanted it in and then followed the tuning guide posted here. It's written by a friend of mine who's very knowledgeable and really sets up a car well. I made some minor adjustments and then had the gears tweaked and the final result certainly turned out great.

I love driving that car though. I'm no master tuner, but I've certainly improved recently.
    Ben2012X
    Ben2012X

Post by Ben2012X Thu 12 Jul 2012, 6:11 am

I also love the GT2 in both real life and in forza, and have had a stock one sitting in my garage now for some time (sadly only in Forza!)
    I've done the upgrades I wanted now so I'll have a peak at the guide.
    Is there any GT2 specific thing that will help me or does the info there apply all over?

Many thanks!
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Thu 12 Jul 2012, 6:16 am

In my experience the info applies to all vehicles, of course if something feels like it needs altering slightly then try it. Tuning is for experimenting, you'll either get it right or wrong. But when you get it wrong you can always make it right, but when it feels right you'll not want to make it wrong.

That's probably a really bad phrase there, but I know what I mean Razz

Club Garage Contents Empty Mercedes Arena Benz 190E

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jul 2012, 12:38 am

I've uploaded my tuned Mercedes Benz 190E for the monthly rivals "Mercedes- Arena" in which I've finally beaten Jim. (Not for a long time I guess). I am sure I can run a low 2:09:xxx by doing a lap without any mistake. So I think it is fair to offer the car to everyone, especially to you Jim.

If someone is interested in the Ford Pinto for Positano, I can upload it to the garage too. The tune is available in my storefront too.

Update:
    After being defeated by Jim I revised my Pinto. Laughing Less weight, more hp and torque, but unfortunately I had to give up my race gearbox. But who cares when it is at least half a second faster? The new tune is available for free in my storefront.
    By the way, you are a decent driver Jim, and it is a lot of fun to be chased by you or to chase your ghost. Positano is the closest battle, until you find a second as in the Mercedes 190E. affraid
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Mon 06 Aug 2012, 2:40 am

Just sharred my Ferrari 360 A-Class that I use on any track, I'm not too good at tunning so any opinions would be great!
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Mon 06 Aug 2012, 4:56 am

EighteeN O FivE wrote:Just sharred my Ferrari 360 A-Class that I use on any track, I'm not too good at tunning so any opinions would be great!

Sure, I'll give it a go later if I get chance. Otherwise I'll try some time tomorrow Smile

Just so you know though, and I will announce it - I'm going to be totally clearing the garage out soon, there are just far too many cars in there and none of them get driven, or they're not top of class. Meaning they'll just get ripped apart if used in a lobby. Plus, this list here is neither use nor ornament at the moment, I've just not been able to keep track of it.

- Anthony.
    jim1
    jim1

Post by jim1 Mon 06 Aug 2012, 6:13 am

EighteeN O FivE wrote:Just sharred my Ferrari 360 A-Class that I use on any track, I'm not too good at tunning so any opinions would be great!

I took it for a test drive earlier, seems a good tune to me. Handles well and is quick. Maybe Bluesky0870 can test it for you if you ask him, he is great at tuning.

Post by Guest Mon 06 Aug 2012, 6:34 am

I've already tested it... Laughing
    The car is set up in a good way, but if I were you, I would lower rear springs or anti roll bars by 2 or 3 units to decrease the car's tendency to oversteer and make loose the rear end.
    You also can increase the front springs or ARBs by 2 or 3 units what may be the better option because the springs are giving the feeling to be set up softly.

nevertheless the tune is done well so far.

EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Tue 07 Aug 2012, 12:43 am

bluesky0870 wrote:I've already tested it... Laughing
    The car is set up in a good way, but if I were you, I would lower rear springs or anti roll bars by 2 or 3 units to decrease the car's tendency to oversteer and make loose the rear end.
    You also can increase the front springs or ARBs by 2 or 3 units what may be the better option because the springs are giving the feeling to be set up softly.

nevertheless the tune is done well so far.

Thanks for the feedback, I will have another tweek later on.

I've also just done a R3 Ferrari using kinda the same set up method which I'll share soon

Post by Guest Fri 10 Aug 2012, 9:20 am

The Mercedes 190E in the garage for last month's rivals is pretty good usable for this month too at Bernese Alps.
    Maybe Anthony can send me a club livery with the German flag and the number 70 on it please??? That would be very nice.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Fri 10 Aug 2012, 9:21 am

I dare say I could manage that Wink

Post by Guest Wed 15 Aug 2012, 9:21 pm

bluesky0870 wrote:The Mercedes 190E in the garage for last month's rivals is pretty good usable for this month too at Bernese Alps.
    Maybe Anthony can send me a club livery with the German flag and the number 70 on it please??? That would be very nice.

I've synced the Merc with a better tune for Bernese in which I gained another second and finally I've beaten Mr. Antt.
    The tune is in my SF, it would be nice if you could rate it there. Thsnk you.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Wed 15 Aug 2012, 9:38 pm

Sure Blue, I'll give it a rate Smile

I'm currently say on a 1:20.509, so unless there's a delay with updating the times, I'm at the top of the club. No idea how I managed that though.

Post by Guest Thu 16 Aug 2012, 2:45 am

there's no delay, i drove yersterday night and posted today without having a look at the leaderboard. so it is my fault.

btw. a guy called aemhondacivic did a 1:19:242 with my tune.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Thu 16 Aug 2012, 2:47 am

That's an impressive time! I'll give it a go later for sure. I've been knocked off the top now anyway, my glory was short-lived Razz
    jim1
    jim1

Post by jim1 Sat 18 Aug 2012, 3:28 am

Great tune Blue, its the best one available Im sure, I tried a few others and yours is the quickest by some way, for me anyway.

I finally caught Mr Antt after about 50 laps, that was a quick time!
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Sat 18 Aug 2012, 3:38 am

Damn it Jim! More people have ruined my moment at the top of the board for our club Razz

Oh well, bring on the next challenge Smile

Blue, I gave your tune a go and rather liked it. Would have suited my style a little more with longer gears but apart from that it was great, couldn't improve on my time but came bloody close!

Good job, it's a keeper for sure!

- Anthony.

Post by Guest Sat 18 Aug 2012, 4:56 am

All depends on the driving stylr and the form of the day. Maybe tomorrow jim can improve his time with another tune, maybe anthony tomorrow will be a few thousandth faster with my tune.
    The only one who can't improve with any tune is me. Laughing

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2012, 8:34 pm

I've uploaded an Austin Healey 3000 to the garage for the Iberian Circuit August rivals.
    It can keep up with the Ferrari 250 California. Not on the straights, but in the corners it is much more superior.
    Tune is in storefront too. If you use the car/tune please rate it. Thank you.
    Elzomb01
    Elzomb01

Post by Elzomb01 Wed 26 Sep 2012, 9:51 am

I've upload my lexus lfa Gazoo racing (livery 90% complete). I like it on the ring. But i think i can still improve the tune for medium race track.

It s really the first car i paint and tune completely. So,if you have so tips to improve it, i will listen to you.

The car is pretty good i think. I've improve my time on the silverstone from stock tune. But I have some problem of swiping/Drifting in high speed. So I need to fixe that point. It's gonna be good with style.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:30 pm