Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

No news but

No news but Empty No news but

Post by Guest Wed 01 Aug 2012, 10:54 am

a big thank you to all of you guys.
    I think everyone of you has his stakes in getting this club started in an unbelieveable way.

It is a good feeling to see how you guys work together, bring in ideas, laughs and discussions and make the club a place to hang around with joy and pleasure.
    It is also good to notice that we all seem to coalesce ( what a word - never heard that before Laughing ) to a club of friends and guys who like to help each other. In my eyes that is so much more value than having a club that is ranked in the top10.

I am proud to know every single one of you guys and of the dedication and the interest that you put into the club.

It is you what makes the club different to others and to something special.

For all the things I've mentioned before and some more I can't find the words for a very very very big thank you,

Axel
    Rudyard77
    Rudyard77
    Admin

No news but Empty Re: No news but

Post by Rudyard77 Thu 02 Aug 2012, 1:20 am

Cheers Axel, that about sums it up for me too!
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Thu 02 Aug 2012, 9:51 am

Thanks for this, I feel the same.

Seriously, a massive thank you is due. Each of you whom are active both in-game and here, have really helped transform this club from just three guys who never communicated or even raced together, to a near 30 member, friendly, pleasant and genuinely fun place to be. Thank you all ever so much, it means a great deal to have you all supporting the club the way you do.

- Anthony.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 03 May 2024, 12:28 am