Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Mobile version

fraser54
    fraser54

Mobile version Empty Mobile version

Post by fraser54 Thu 03 Jan 2013, 9:35 pm

Hi.Recently i have been using my phone to view this website and it displays as the mobile version.However i can't seem to find where to log in to post messages and i have tried going to the classic version but it doesn't work and just goes back to the mobile version.If anybody knows how to log in on the mobile version of this website please let me know.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Mobile version Empty Re: Mobile version

Post by Mr Antt Sun 06 Jan 2013, 1:53 am

Hi Fraser, there have been some issues with the mobile version since the site went live over 6 months ago.

I believe it's down to the version of Invision that we're using. Might I ask what mobile you're using? I use an iPhone and have no trouble using the classic version of the site. It only ever reverts back to the mobile state when the browser cache is cleared as it wipes all browser settings. Same as on a computer, if you wipe your cache it'll log you out of all sites, and other stuff like that.

The best advice I can give is to clear your mobile cache now (if you can of course), and then try using the classic version of the site again. Hopefully it shouldn't revert back to the mobile state unless you force it to. Once you're on the classic version, log in and set it to remember you when you do log in. That should do it, as I say that's what I do with mine and have no problems.

You should probably all stay clear of the mobile version, as it lacks pretty much all the features apart from being able to read the messages.
    fraser54
    fraser54

Post by fraser54 Sat 12 Jan 2013, 8:41 am

Hi antt.Thanks for the reply. I have a samsung galaxy ace.When i first used this website on it it was as the classic version but then i cleared the cache and now its only the mobile version. I have only had this phone a few weeks so i am still learning new things about it and will probably work it out one day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:54 pm