Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Mad Catz Wireless Force Feedback Racing Wheel

EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Mad Catz Wireless Force Feedback Racing Wheel Empty Mad Catz Wireless Force Feedback Racing Wheel

Post by EighteeN O FivE Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:15 am

Thanks to my sponsor I had one of these given to me today, just about to plug it in & give it a go!

Mad Catz Wireless Force Feedback Racing Wheel 2u55mvk

bounce
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Mad Catz Wireless Force Feedback Racing Wheel Empty Re: Mad Catz Wireless Force Feedback Racing Wheel

Post by Mr Antt Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:17 pm

ERUHPEBSOLKSDJTGBNSLIB SRYBVOTSUYVS UB?!?!

Sorry, how does that work? Free stuff? Razz
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Mad Catz Wireless Force Feedback Racing Wheel Empty Re: Mad Catz Wireless Force Feedback Racing Wheel

Post by EighteeN O FivE Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:11 am

First impression is - Its more solid that the other Madcatz wheel I have ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Microsoft-Licensed-Wireless-Racing/dp/B003YBUSMW/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1350313609&sr=1-3 ). I couldnt get on with the force feed back at all, so I had to turn it off! And I still cant drive as good with a wheel as I can a controler!!!

If you were going to buy one I'd proberly say go for the non feed back version & save alot of bucks!

Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:56 am

'Tis the wheel I considered buying, but having decided I'm moving to PC next year, there's no point shelling out on 360 wheels in the meantime Razz

Might I ask how you got sponsored in the first place?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 29 Apr 2024, 2:43 pm