Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

NFS: Most Wanted

EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

NFS: Most Wanted Empty NFS: Most Wanted

Post by EighteeN O FivE Sat 29 Sep 2012, 4:41 am

Need for Speed: Most Wanted is an upcoming 2012 racing video game, developed by British games developer Criterion Games and published by Electronic Arts.

Most Wanted is the nineteenth title in the long-running Need for Speed series and will be released worldwide on the 30 October 2012 (4 days after Forza Horizon!).

The game will pick up on the Most Wanted IP, as opposed to the Hot Pursuit reboot that Criterion developed previously.

Eurogamer Expo 2012: Need for Speed: Most Wanted's 45min Presentation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNOhWzx65jI&feature=channel&list=UL

Looks very much like Burnout: Paradise to me & I wasnt a great fan of that game.
    kirschned
    kirschned

NFS: Most Wanted Empty Re: NFS: Most Wanted

Post by kirschned Sun 30 Sep 2012, 7:25 am

i have played the need for speed games when i was around 12.
    but i think Forza Horizon is going to be a lot better to drive cars and the whole world around it.
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Mon 29 Oct 2012, 5:30 pm

Here is a review from game informer(they gave it 9 out of 10) - http://www.gameinformer.com/games/need_for_speed_most_wanted/b/xbox360/archive/2012/10/26/criterion-unleashes-a-tour-de-force.aspx

They also reviewd Forza Horizon (8.5 out of 10)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 29 Apr 2024, 5:00 pm