Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help tuning a 2009 Bugatti Veyron

robdog
    robdog

need help tuning a 2009 Bugatti Veyron Empty need help tuning a 2009 Bugatti Veyron

Post by robdog Sun 14 Oct 2012, 5:51 am

I know these cars don't hand well, but I have gave up some speed for some handling. I have it @ 7.0, but I am still having issues staying on the track. Any suggestions? softer springs or positive camber?

need help tuning a 2009 Bugatti Veyron Empty Re: need help tuning a 2009 Bugatti Veyron

Post by Guest Sun 14 Oct 2012, 10:24 am

Does the car over- or understeer? Problems in corners or on the straight? does the rear end break out or the front end? Does it feel swampy or stiff? Is the car squeezing in the corners and if, on which end? Does the car have wheelspin by accelerating or cornering out?
    If you like you can send me the tune and I will have a look.
    But to be honest, the Veyron (both of them) is very hard to tune, it is one of the beastiest cars in the game. Far too much power and far too less handling qualities.
    robdog
    robdog

need help tuning a 2009 Bugatti Veyron Empty Re: need help tuning a 2009 Bugatti Veyron

Post by robdog Mon 15 Oct 2012, 3:38 am

bluesky0870 wrote:Does the car over- or understeer? Problems in corners or on the straight? does the rear end break out or the front end? Does it feel swampy or stiff? Is the car squeezing in the corners and if, on which end? Does the car have wheelspin by accelerating or cornering out?
    If you like you can send me the tune and I will have a look.
    But to be honest, the Veyron (both of them) is very hard to tune, it is one of the beastiest cars in the game. Far too much power and far too less handling qualities.

Yeah the handling sucks in the turns...You go soo fast, but you can't slow down fast enough...always have to go into first gear to come out of a turn...great car for the Old LeMans track though Wink Blue I won't be online for at least a week. When I get back from home, I will hook you up. Thanks Mate Wink

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:48 am

Feel free to do so, I'll try to build a tune for this car too. Then you can compare the tunes.
    robdog
    robdog

Post by robdog Wed 24 Oct 2012, 11:20 am

bluesky0870 wrote:Feel free to do so, I'll try to build a tune for this car too. Then you can compare the tunes.

BS, I have shared the ride w/ the Club. Can you check it out???

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 7:52 pm

The tune is pretty good, but put on 0,2° or 0,3° more caster maybe to improve the cornering ability.

I know it depends on personal likes and the car hasn't got competitive brakes but in my hands your brake settings are too weak.
    You also have not used the full PI of 875, only 872 as far as I remember...

But it is a pretty cool tuning setup.

I've sent you a quick tune made within 20 minutes to compare with yours as I have promised.
    robdog
    robdog

Post by robdog Thu 25 Oct 2012, 1:15 am

thanks for that mate. I will check it out when I get some time to play Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content