Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
kirschned
Rudyard77
jim1
Jo, "Leonardo0503"
Mr Antt
9 posters

Lobby Invitation Thread

Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Lobby Invitation Thread Empty Lobby Invitation Thread

Post by Mr Antt Wed 08 Aug 2012, 7:42 am

Hi guys,

First off - My apologies for suddenly dropping out this evening, we're limited on TV accessibility in our house (hopefully this wont be too much of a problem in future).

However, although I only managed to get one race in, and we had some nice little battles in there it was still fun to actually get some club members together.

I thought, that basically rather than sending out random invites we could simply post here about 15 minutes or so before setting up a lobby, and perhaps give a rough estimate of how long we'll have said lobby open for.

I understand that if people are off doing other things on Forza, or even other games then of course, don't feel forced into joining a lobby.

I don't feel it'll be necessary to reply to each invitation here, it'd be easier to just turn up. The host will most likely be expecting people to join anyway, so it's not like it'll be a surprise.

Hope this makes sense, and also I hope we can make use of it, and just get involved on track with each other. Competitions are great, but club racing can be great too (please understand I'm not bashing the competitions, I in fact really enjoy them).

Thanks everyone Smile

- Anthony.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Lobby Invitation Thread Empty Re: Lobby Invitation Thread

Post by Mr Antt Fri 10 Aug 2012, 11:38 pm

To avoid any short notice I'll post now and confirm later if possible Smile

I'm planning to host us a lobby this evening, looking at about 8-9pm gmt.

15 minutes before hand I'll post here. Open to anybody. The other night was pretty fun, but I didn't get to do much racing so I quite fancy a little more Smile

Hope I can see you guys there.

- Anthony.
    Jo,
    Jo, "Leonardo0503"

Post by Jo, "Leonardo0503" Fri 10 Aug 2012, 11:40 pm

I'll be there !
    jim1
    jim1

Post by jim1 Sat 11 Aug 2012, 1:40 am

Hopefully I can make it, but I might be on a bit later on
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Sat 11 Aug 2012, 2:08 am

No worries Jim, hopefully we can get a good couple of hours of total lobby time. If you can join, just join when you're able to Smile
    Rudyard77
    Rudyard77
    Admin

Post by Rudyard77 Sat 11 Aug 2012, 2:53 am

I'll try - but I might have to cede control of the TV to the missus tonight. We'll see...
    kirschned
    kirschned

Post by kirschned Sat 11 Aug 2012, 3:53 am

i will join in
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Sat 11 Aug 2012, 5:48 am

Lobby invites have been sent to all, shall send more in about 10 mins if people missed them Very Happy

Come race with me!

Post by Guest Sat 11 Aug 2012, 9:43 am

thanks to all for a great evening of funfilled and fair races.
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Sat 11 Aug 2012, 9:52 am

bluesky0870 wrote:thanks to all for a great evening of funfilled and fair races.

Some great races!
    Racerluc
    Racerluc

Post by Racerluc Sun 12 Aug 2012, 4:39 am

The R2 race at Ladera Test Track was crazy!
    I wasn't the fastest but could stay out of trouble and I won ! (Strange feeling for me What a Face )

Post by Guest Thu 30 Aug 2012, 9:34 am

I have to say thank you to Jim and Simon for the laps we had together this evening at Hockenheim when we were testing the SEAT. It was fun.

And it was even more fun to find out how the mic works Laughing Laughing affraid Oh my dear, and I thought my English would be good enough... there's a big difference between writing and speaking where you don't have the time to think about the words... Laughing I guess I've made myself look a little bit stupid Laughing
    SOULREND KNIGHT
    SOULREND KNIGHT

Post by SOULREND KNIGHT Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:16 am

bluesky0870 wrote:I have to say thank you to Jim and Simon for the laps we had together this evening at Hockenheim when we were testing the SEAT. It was fun.

And it was even more fun to find out how the mic works Laughing Laughing affraid Oh my dear, and I thought my English would be good enough... there's a big difference between writing and speaking where you don't have the time to think about the words... Laughing I guess I've made myself look a little bit stupid Laughing

It was great racing with you all this evening, 10 laps on jims rear bumper literally, there was nothing between us lap after lap. Nice driving.

It was nice to talk to you blue, i can now put a voice to all those messages Smile your English is very good by the way sunny
    so less of the stupid, jocolor

I'll be sure to book a session in soon.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:25 am

Sounds like you had a good evening!

Glad you got your mic sorted Blue.

I'll have to join in on the next test session, no doubt I'll be a fair bit slower but oh well Very Happy
    jim1
    jim1

Post by jim1 Thu 30 Aug 2012, 5:01 pm

Great fun running a few laps around Hockenheim! Thanks Soul, Sim and Blue. Some very close races there! Looking forward to friday to see if the practise has paid off Very Happy
    kirschned
    kirschned

Post by kirschned Fri 31 Aug 2012, 10:26 pm

Hello guy's im back from the worktrip will there be any racing done tonight?
    Rudyard77
    Rudyard77
    Admin

Post by Rudyard77 Fri 31 Aug 2012, 10:57 pm

Hi Kirsched

Tonight is the second session (races 3 and 4) of our club's official Seat Leon Supercup A600 class series. This evening's races will be held on Hockenheim National circuit and should last for about an hour or so in total. It would be great if you could join us. Last weeks races were great fun - everyone enjoyed themselves, I believe. We will start tonight at around 9pm UK time (10pm for most of Europe/Netherlands) - Mr Antt will open a lobby around that time (try to be ready perhaps 5 mins before start time to ensure you make the grid).

Please check out the official events section of the forum for more details, championship series rules, points standings and a thread with general discussion. You will need an A600 Seat Leon Supercup car - and Mr Ant can send you the required livery if you don't yet have it (you can request your choice of flag in the livery, e.g. Netherlands if you wish) - just send him a PM here or an xbox message. We race with full sim damage (to persuade people to try to drive cleanly) and the first race will require everyone to make at least one mandatory pit-stop.

Please feel free to join us (and any other club member who has yet to get involved in this series), it will be great fun!
    robdog
    robdog

Post by robdog Sat 01 Sep 2012, 2:12 am

Rudyard77 wrote:
    Please feel free to join us (and any other club member who has yet to get involved in this series), it will be great fun!

I am new to this situation. If I am available, is it easy to join up w/ you guys?
    Rudyard77
    Rudyard77
    Admin

Post by Rudyard77 Sat 01 Sep 2012, 2:21 am

Certainly mate. All you need is to own a Seat Leon Supercup and upgrade/tune it (or buy a tune) to A600. Then request a personalised livery from Mr Antt. PM him or send him a message on xbox for the livery. You may request a personalised 'flag' on your car. Then join us tonight at 9pm UK time (Mr Ant will host the lobby). This runs every week on Friday's at 9pm UK time. Honestly, its great fun - there were 10 of us last week, and we're hoping for more this time around...
    robdog
    robdog

Post by robdog Sat 01 Sep 2012, 2:31 am

Rudyard77 wrote:Certainly mate. All you need is to own a Seat Leon Supercup and upgrade/tune it (or buy a tune) to A600. Then request a personalised livery from Mr Antt. PM him or send him a message on xbox for the livery. You may request a personalised 'flag' on your car. Then join us tonight at 9pm UK time (Mr Ant will host the lobby). This runs every week on Friday's at 9pm UK time. Honestly, its great fun - there were 10 of us last week, and we're hoping for more this time around...

I can't make this week, but I will try my best for next week.
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Sat 01 Sep 2012, 2:33 am

No worries Rob, just let me know closer to the time what you want painting on your car and I'll get it send to you Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:54 pm