I'm gone!!

granturismoman

I'm gone!!

Post by granturismoman on Fri 03 Aug 2012, 10:37 am

Well, just wanted to let my fellow club members know that I'm getting rid of this ancient computer and I don't plan on getting another one. So what that basically means is that I won't be on these forums anymore, or at least very little. I have to move 6 1/2 hours away for work and we'll be in a much smaller apartment, so we're getting rid of whatever we can. I will post prizes for my hotlap challenge, so worry not. Rolling Eyes

I still would really like to be a part of this club. I will still have access to my email, so I was wondering if someone could do me a huge favor and maybe copy and paste any future competitions/events and send me it via email? Or xbox live if it's just a simple one. Many thanks in advance. I'll send my email address to any volunteers Smile Probably not a good idea to post it on a public forum No Anyway, talk to ya soon and hope to see you on the track.

Admin

Re: I'm gone!!

Post by Rudyard77 on Fri 03 Aug 2012, 10:45 pm

That's a shame (that you won't be active on the forum anymore). I hope you do stay involved with the club - so that we can race in lobbies etc.

Good luck with your new job/transfer/location. Hope things work out for the best.

Current date/time is Wed 14 Nov 2018, 9:06 am