Hi everyone!

granturismoman

Hi everyone!

Post by granturismoman on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 1:35 pm

Gamertag :granturismoman
    Place of Residence :St.Stephen, NB, Canada
    Real Life Car :1998 Toyota Tercel Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
    Desirable Real Life Car :S2000, but more realistically a Toyota Avalon
    Favorite Bands :Honda, Toyota (for real life dependablility)Aston Martin in my dreams -unless I meet the other Ben's dad Very Happy
    Hobbies & Interests : Sports - Baseball, American Football, Hockey (I am canadian after all) soccer and of course, racing of almost any type.

Hi everyone, I'm Ben, 36 years old, married for 9 and a half years, no children as I made a deal early on with my wife to have cats instead. I currently work in the woods but my job will be finished this September and will probably be moving to Cape Breton, Nova Scotia provided everything works out. I also do volunteer ministry work. Really not much else to say-I live a pretty quiet life.

As for cars, I definitely have my opinions. My whole family on one side are mechanics and really don't like certain brands, but I'll leave that for another forum Twisted Evil I'm a poor to mediocre racer with no tuning skills to speak of, though I do a bit of painting. Nothing tremendous, definitely not as good as a lot you see on the SF or AH. But , hey, if you need a logo or design, I'd be more than happy to take a shot.

Send me a FR on Xbox if you like and I look forward to racing with you. I race as clean and hard as I can,but I've also been known to cause a few accidents, though certainly not on purpose. Oh yeah, one more thing : I'm a HUGE Top Gear fan bounce
    Rudyard77
    Admin

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Rudyard77 on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 8:11 pm

Hi Ben, welcome to the club! Good to have you aboard.

I have three cats myself! Great little characters Very Happy
    Ben2012X

Post by Ben2012X on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 8:17 pm

Welcome to the club!

I wouldn't worry about any lack of skill, this club isn't about that, although there is some talent here ( not myself Smile

Massive top gear fan as well, I presume you mean UK rather than US?

I prefer dogs myself, but I like cats as well.

Thanks for the offer re: the logos, I'll think about it as I am hopeless at making logos and the such.

See you around!

Admin

Post by Mr Antt on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 1:21 am

Hello there!

Glad you could join us. As I always say, it's nice to have new faces around here.
    I too enjoy Top Gear, both UK and US, although the UK version is far better, sorry...
    I also have three cats, they're so cool.

We have a mix of all ages and skills here in our little club, so you'll fit in just nicely.

Welcome to the club!

- Anthony Smile

Post by Guest on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 3:10 am

Welcome to the club once more,

you seem to be a nice guy and you fit 100% to the club and the members I "know" a little bit from here.
    Good to see that you are active here and that you can do paintjobs.

Maybe we should found a cat- club too. Laughing I can bring in 2 cats too. One old lady of 11 years and a little cheeky boy I found two years ago on a construction area when he was a baby of maybe 3 or 4 weeks.
    jim1

Post by jim1 on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 3:34 am

haha, yeah could do because I have a cat also Smile
    Rudyard77
    Admin

Post by Rudyard77 on Wed 01 Aug 2012, 9:39 am

Think I had a quick race with you earlier this evening. My apologies - it seemed that my mic was on malfunctioning - hope I didn't seem rude with my voice occasionally cutting in and out. Anyway, hope to see you on the track again soon!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 10 Dec 2018, 7:23 pm