Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Something to tell you

Something to tell you Empty Something to tell you

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 2:06 am

Hello guys,

what I wanna tell you now is not easy for me...

I have an offer from 1ftr's leader to cover some administrative tasks. I'm contemplating for days now if I should take that offer or not and I am still undecisive.
    On one hand it would be nice to (re)create something new and on the other I would miss the races with you and I feel like letting you guys down. Another problem is the abscence of Mr. Antt, so if I leave, there would be noone who can invite or kick members. I know that Spencer has lose contact with Mr. Antt, maybe Anthony can lend him his xbox- account for a 1- month- free- gold- membership and allow him to nominate a new co- leader or even a new leader???

If you guys allow me to race with you still I think I would like to take this chance. I promise that I'll be there for everyone of you as before. If you want to have tested cars, help with tunes or whatever I still would be willing to help. From my side nothing will change, that's promised.

Please let me hear your fair and square opinion.

EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Something to tell you Empty Re: Something to tell you

Post by EighteeN O FivE Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:10 am

Ill be honest, I know we have a good group of racers but there are only 5 or 6 of us so maybe we could find another club to merge with?

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 7:25 am

Do you have an idea of a club to merge with?
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Fri 05 Apr 2013, 9:14 am

This is the only club ive ever joined & apart from few V6 Clio races this is the only club I've ever raced with. I don't really know of any other clubs?

Post by Guest Sat 06 Apr 2013, 5:31 pm

To keep you up to date, 1ftr is split and the team leader left their team. So I definately won't join there.

But maybe there is a chance to merge with him and some of his loyal guys. From what I saw over the last few weeks, the guys around wobbly seem to be " good ones". (Jim may confirm that, I am talking about swblaker and tribsa dude.) That would mean that we have to start a new club and a new forum. I've written to him and hope for response. And I also hope I can count on you guys.
    But it still is too vague to plan something concrete, it is just an idea and a possibility to keep things running and bring in a breeze of fresh air.

If there are any news or tendencies I'll let you know.
    jim1
    jim1

Post by jim1 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 7:47 pm

Yes, those guys seem fine. If there is a new club going to form, then maybe it would be good to merge and have a bigger group. Let us know what is happening Smile

Post by Guest Sun 07 Apr 2013, 6:53 am

Like I have promised, here are some news...

Wobbly and I are interhanging ideas and plans become a bit more concrete now. It seems that our idea of a club is very similar if not even to the view of wobbly's way and imagination to run a club. So a merger won't bring any disadvantages but a lot of advantages for both sides. You will still be appreciated to develope whatever you want.
    If you have any ideas, any wishes you want to see in the new club or also any concerns, just let me know and I'll talk to wobbly that we can realise that.

As mentioned before wobbly is a great guy absolutely worth to know and to work with as Jim has stated too. And I am pretty sure WE ALL can create a club that is a place to be as well as our club is or even better and that all parties will benefit.

I hope you guys know me a bit and trust me in developing the fusion with wobbly's team.
    SOULREND KNIGHT
    SOULREND KNIGHT

Post by SOULREND KNIGHT Mon 08 Apr 2013, 5:38 am

I am happy to go anywhere the group decides,new club or what ever as long as we all agree and continue to race together. It would be good to have a few more cars on track Im sure we would all agree.

Post by Guest Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:02 am

Here' the daily (nightly Laughing ) update...

We'll merge with 1ftr into a new club

After mailing, intercharging ideas and imaginations wobblycaptain and I came to the conclusion it is the best for all of us to found a new club where all members of both clubs can have a clean start without any trouble, any bad feelings of to be put on over to the one or the other club.
    Another way would not have been possible, because wobblycaptain has quit his club as leader and member and noone of us here has leader rights. Not in the club management and not on the forum here.

I've started to create a new forum and Daz (wobblycaptain) and I will work on it in the next days and maybe week(s). We still don't want to state a concrete date to start with the new club before we are sure that everything is set up and ready to go.
    We want to handle the transfer to the new club as smooth as possible for you, so until we give out a start date nothing will change for you.

If you like, our ongoing race series will be transferred and restarted together with the new guys or we can think about running them as long as the current club exists and starting new ones then. That's totally up to you and your wishes.

I am so glad that you all are willing to merge!!!

Naturally I'll post forthcoming updates as soon as possible. If you have any questions, suggestions or whatever, please ask and tell them.
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:12 am

Sounds good to me! How many people are joining from 1ltr? I guess there is only 5 or 6 of us active on here now.

There are only 2 more race nights in the series left so we might as well finish here then start the DTM series as a new club?

Post by Guest Mon 08 Apr 2013, 3:47 pm

I am not sure how many people will join the new club, it can be 4 or 5 or maybe 15. There has been a split and I have no clue who stands on which side there. 1ftr will continue, so that may reduce the number of peole who will change. But I'll ask Daz...
    Yes, we are only 4 or 5 active people here and to be honest, I can't find no reason to invite all the other non- seen members to the new club.

Ah ok, when only 2 race nights are left we can finish the series either way.
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Mon 08 Apr 2013, 8:22 pm

What's the new team to be called?

Post by Guest Tue 09 Apr 2013, 1:27 am

It is so ridiculous... Evil or Very Mad
    To answer the question: The new club will be called TOTAL RACING EUROPEand will stay as it is.

I've set up a forum half the night and at work, everything has been clear and sorted out. And then I received a mail at noon... If it wasn't be so annoying I could fall down from my chair for laughing. Daz over night has decided to keep his club and his forum running, suddenly everyone wants to help him with the work and so on. I call that getting cold feet.
    I am totally fed up with that now. For me the merge is gone bust. Let them paddle their own canoe.

That's so disappinting...

Maybe you wanna have a look at the new forum:

click here

and if you like we can move over to there with some content from here in advantage to have people with admin rights and the possibility to change, delete, edit or amend subforums and so on.

I also can try to find new members at fm.net if you want.

Sorry for that bad news and making promises I am not able to keep.

EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:00 pm

Sorry to hear that things fell through after you put all the effort in.

We can always move over to the new forum when the DTM series starts & post info up on the main Forza forums?

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 12:10 am

If you like from now on you can move over to the new forum. It is set up and running. There are a few things to do but that I'll do during the week as well as I forward some things and articles from here to the new forum.

Another short update... Laughing I think we can be glad not to have merged with 1ftr. Daz changed his opinion once again in a few hours, he wants to retire completely now. Laughing the whole story is becoming something like a running gag.
    SOULREND KNIGHT
    SOULREND KNIGHT

Post by SOULREND KNIGHT Wed 10 Apr 2013, 5:50 am

I have registered at the new forum, you have obviously put in a lot of work blue, it all looks very good, a fresh start will be good maybe now I will post in the right places, I got a bit lost in our current forum with things scattered all over, but that's probably my lack of navigation skill Smile
    We can always try to recruit new members, saying that I understand trying to find drivers with a long term interest is a tricky business.

EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Wed 10 Apr 2013, 6:03 am

Retire? And play Viva pinata all day? Laughing

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 6:48 am

I better should have said he doesn't want to play Forza anymore and retreat from his forum.

My spanish is as well ( or bad, depends on the point of view Laughing ) as my English, but what to hell is pinata. Even the dictionary at dict.cc does not know it.
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Wed 10 Apr 2013, 8:18 am

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viva_Piñata Wink
    jim1
    jim1

Post by jim1 Wed 10 Apr 2013, 8:26 am

Ive registered on the new forum too.

Shame the merge didn't work out. I think there is more to Daz leaving because if you own a club and you own a forum and some people are pissing you off, you would just kick them out. Much easier than starting a new club. Anyway, Im sure our new club will work out fine cheers

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 9:03 am

I think exactly the same way about that, Jim. i would never leave my own club, better I kick out half of the members. He officially declared on his forum he felt undermined and attacked by some members. Hello? Who is the leader? Who has to leave?
    But I am not involved in this and to be honest I don't have to be.

for me the real annoyance is the way he changes his mind twice a day. For me such a person is untrustworthy to work with. I've made announcements and promises to you because of the developed plans and the word he gave me. We arranged that I set up the forum within the next couple of days with regarding his wishes and that he only have to move over with his guys. So there would have been no work to him except of founding a new club. And then suddenly over night he changed his mind? That's more than odd.
    But it is one experience more to learn from and from now on this story is history to me. Not worth to talk about anymore.
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Thu 11 Apr 2013, 1:10 am

I'm registered on the new forums now so I'll post on there from now on.

Post by Guest Thu 11 Apr 2013, 5:33 am

the new forum is finished 99%, so look around there and feel free to use it...

Don't wonder about the few visible topics on the start page. visible content is reduced for guests. After the login you get "the full Monty". Very Happy So club matters are being club matters only

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:09 pm