The team's future

The team's future

Post by Guest on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 10:42 am

After Mr. Antt seems to have withdrawed and the club was a little sleepy the last few months I think it is time to put new life in it.
    first of all a big thank you to Spencer who had the great idea of starting a new racing series which seems to become a real close and funfilled championship.
    I hope we can the club bring back to where it have been. A place to feel welcome and with a friendly and nice atmosphere.

We are a core of 6, maybe 7 guys who are having the same idea and who stands well with each other.
    What do you guys think? Shall we get rid of all those non-active and never seen members and try to find some new guys who will fit to our club?
    EighteeN O FivE

Re: The team's future

Post by EighteeN O FivE on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 11:07 am

I think its a good idea to try & get some more people interested. See if you can get the sfxm people to joining in too?

PlaY HarD, PlaY FaiR!

Post by Guest on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 6:05 pm

Nah, the sfxm- guys are having a well working team with more than 70 members as far as I know and I don't think they will give up an established top30 ranked team with a lot of top 100 and top200 drivers to join us. Laughing

Or are you talking just about the new race championship? I've talked to sena about that and maybe some guys are interested. the problem in that is that they have many challenges and championships running, among others a championship at 9pm Friday night.

To avoid irritations, I am talking about the club in general!!!
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE on Sat 16 Feb 2013, 7:17 pm

I didnt mean they would have to join up, but I'm not against other clubs joining in as long as they race nice Smile

PlaY HarD, PlaY FaiR!
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE on Sun 03 Mar 2013, 10:42 am

I know i've been doing the Arrive & Drive Championships but if anyone else fancies racing something else I'd be up for another sprint race afterwards on Fridays?

Or what about hot-lap challenges?

PlaY HarD, PlaY FaiR!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 14 Nov 2018, 9:06 am