Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

TREU - sfxm partnership/ colllaboration

TREU - sfxm partnership/ colllaboration Empty TREU - sfxm partnership/ colllaboration

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 8:42 am

As some of you (at least 1805) may have noticed, I am still in touch with the leader and some guys of my first Forza- Club sfxm.
    Spencer and me have raced together a few times with them and we had the idea to invite some of them to race with us in the forthcoming Evo/Subaru- series.
    So senafoxx, the leader of sfxm, had the idea that we can take part in their series as well as in their competitions and challenges. I think it is a great offer and a good way to bring us back on track and maybe to grow up a partnership/ collaboration that makes sense for both teams.

So if you are interested in, visit the sfxm- forum www.senafoxx.co.uk and feel free to register there.

I am sure, some of you will really like their hotlap comps, challenges and whatnot all that is offered there.

If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions just ask.

I also would be glad to reanimate our club a little bit.
    Stripeyboy

TREU - sfxm partnership/ colllaboration Empty Re: TREU - sfxm partnership/ colllaboration

Post by Stripeyboy Fri 15 Feb 2013, 10:58 pm

What is the answer to the question when trying to register ?

TREU - sfxm partnership/ colllaboration Empty Re: TREU - sfxm partnership/ colllaboration

Post by Guest Sat 16 Feb 2013, 1:24 am

Oh, sorry for forgetting to mention that.

the answer is: senafoxx

By the way, sunday 8pm british time there will be held some justforfun- races like every sunday, if anyone is interested in, I'll send an invite.
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

Post by EighteeN O FivE Sat 16 Feb 2013, 6:59 am

We had some good races last Sunday. My X6 is now ready to go!

TREU - sfxm partnership/ colllaboration 10dtma1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:09 pm