Total Racing Europe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

exporting info

robdog
    robdog

exporting info Empty exporting info

Post by robdog Fri 02 Nov 2012, 1:30 pm

just wondering if I can export info from one Xbox to another Xbox. I don't want to race those slow rides again.
    EighteeN O FivE
    EighteeN O FivE

exporting info Empty Re: exporting info

Post by EighteeN O FivE Fri 02 Nov 2012, 2:53 pm

Can't you save your game to a USB stick if you want to use multiple consoles?

Post by Guest Fri 02 Nov 2012, 7:33 pm

The USB- stick is a good choice if you want to switch between both consoles.
    Otherwise you have the possibility to put the hard disk drive from the old xbox into the new one if you want to use the new console permanently instead of your old one. but you maybe need some technically skills and you may loose the warranty.
    robdog
    robdog

Post by robdog Sat 03 Nov 2012, 2:21 am

bluesky0870 wrote:The USB- stick is a good choice if you want to switch between both consoles.
    Otherwise you have the possibility to put the hard disk drive from the old xbox into the new one if you want to use the new console permanently instead of your old one. but you maybe need some technically skills and you may loose the warranty.

I know this will sound crazy, but the Xbox w/ all of my good info is the Xbox at my place of work Surprised I know I am spoiled I can get paid while playing Wink So because of this Xbox @ work, I bought one for the home. I can't play at work the way I like to. Work always gets into my way. So, is it pretty easy to transfer data files over to a thumb drive???
    robdog
    robdog

Post by robdog Sat 03 Nov 2012, 2:30 am

nm, I found the answer here
    robdog
    robdog

Post by robdog Sun 04 Nov 2012, 11:21 am

Doesn't look like I can do it. One thing I wonder if one can save their info on the cloud. I played other games & was able to do this. Suck, this is the 2nd time I have to start over on my Xbox, as I have tried twice to upload my info, but I wasn't able to do so Sad
    Mr Antt
    Mr Antt
    Admin

Post by Mr Antt Sun 04 Nov 2012, 12:34 pm

That's odd since all of my saves and my gamer profile are stored on a USB stick. I did this in case my HDD ever went corrupt, or if my Xbox RROD'd on me, which has happened 5 times in 8 years I might add.

The USB has to be a certain size or the console can't format it, no more than 8GB if I remember correctly. Don't upload your Forza save to the cloud, because bad things happen according to what I've read over on tr Forza forums.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:34 am